Live it, love it!

Virtually everyone born of a woman  dreams, so having a dream could be said to be a given. But then, there this part of dreams we keep skipping out- understanding the dream.
 I didn't start writing till 2014, after I met @i_am_feezah, babes writes beautifully, I thought yeah, I could write also, then I did. It usually don't come out as nice then I'd feel bad, I later on gave up on writing altogether. After a while, I gave much thought into it and I realized my dream wasn't to write fictions, but rather give critical thoughts to things and give insights, yo nobody really does that, either you write short stories or poems.
 A bulk of us get lost while trying to live others version of our dreams, your dream might be to be a lawyer but fam, you might not do well as a community lawyer but criminal lawyer. We really have to stop dreaming others dream. Yo! Dream your own dream, even if it's not the regular one, own it, live it, love it. ✌

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First and foremost one should think well before you start anything in life ,be focused, be your self, don't say some one do this I want to do the same thing due you might try it and do better it's in two ways while you might try it and fail so I will say always have confidence in yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly!!! Please help preach the gospellll

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mind-opening piece. Nice one 👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Confidence is the carapace that makes one grow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts