Fear is a bitch mehnnnn!!!

So I just opened this blog this night and guess what I have one nasty feeling about deleting it already and just going to bed and acting like it never happened. What's that I smell?  πŸ€” fear? Cowardice?  Naaaahhhh, you got the wrong girl  because whattttt!  I've been listening to you for too long to listen again ,so please carry your bad energy and go. 
 TBH, one of the reasons I came up with this is to kill this fear and all of that and let's face it, a lot of us are slaves to our fears and those of you "hard guys" that are not ,please how do you do it?  
Kindly share with us in the comment section so we can learn. 

Thankssss

Comments

  1. Fear, please stay far away
    I think I deal with my fears by staying conscious of why I started and why I need to get it done .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Will put this into consideration ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. When people ask me "what are your fears?", am Always like I don't believe in fears, truth is I do, thing is I try to make my fear my motivation. Weird I know right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deal with my fear by talking about it with my girlfriend and boom! I'm fine. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's very niceeeee. Girlfriend you can always talk to and give listening ears

      Delete
  5. Coward dies many time before their death ..... Instead of that you can just sleep .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love thisπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only thing i fear is not going after my dreams, my aspirations. If i find any roadblock, i go on sujood for clarity. #Lobatan 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is no fear sha.... school has thought me alot. There is always the next phase.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts