Get high on that vitamin already!

At different times in our lives, we have this burning desire to do something, although it starts off strong but gets weak if there's absence of vitamin "self motivation" for a long time. 
 If you read my first post, if you haven't, you can thanks 😁, I said something about wanting to blog for a long time, close to a year or so, but I didn't, why? Because I didn't have the motivation from within, Although, I had motivation from external forces but no! It just wasn't enough, I remember a friend even linked me up with another friend of hers who's a blogger but I still found an excuse or the other not to start. At that point I understood "unless you motivate yourself, no one can motivate you. Even if the whole world is giving you the hard push it still won't be enough to make you move"
 as at the time I completely understood this, I was already high on the vitamin and I told my self "just do it " and I did it. 

Comments

  1. Good one yh. The motivation most definitely has to come from within, if it does nothing can stop you .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts