My week so far has been really hectic, I went to fix my hair and now my head is peppering me, And I've had one reason or the other to be walking up and down under the sun kaii, ko easy mehn. That one is my own wahala, let's go into the gist for today.

Ever wondered how disgusted you'll look when someone serves you Chinese in a really dirty plate? I mean the food looks and smells sumptuous but the plate is clearly dirty I promise you won't even eat the food. That's exactly how we humans are, we are quick to judge in the name of "first impression" these days no one even wants to give you the chance to see what you have on the  inside, they have already reached conclusions about you faster than the speed of light. The way you dress, speak and your approach in general.  You might be a sumptuous three course meal on the inside but no one even wants to try you out once the plate  you're bringing to the table is dirty, you feeling me?
 This generation is filled with people who just look at you and they have already drawn conclusions about you from just one look,  one act, one word, just one thing about you. We assess people's character in isolation of other things about them. I said in my last post, I've got a lot of "you're full of yourself" comment, but do these people take out time to know why it seem like I'm full of my self?  No! They don't know the battle I've had against insecurity, the battle I've conquered against self disappointment, the one I fight with forces from within but when they see me pat my self in the back and tell my self "you're a strong girl" they yinmu and tell me I'm full of my self. You dunno nothing my dear. At that point, I had to start watching my words around people, life isn't even that hard but we've made it too hard on ourselves 🤦
 In order not to fall victim of nasty judgements, you give your self a good approach. I know what you're thinking in your head "what the world will say, they will say " yeah?  But remember "there's no smoke without fire" so even if they want to say, at least you've cleared your conscience. And remember :
"the best and cheapest beauty product you can adorn your face with is your smile" 
You can never go wrong with a smile, especially a wide one like mine 😁
how has your week been so far?
Ever being a victim of judgement?
How did you handle it?
I'll be waiting in the comments section. Do have a nice day and remember you can never go wrong with a smile.
With love 😁

Comments

  1. Nice 👍
    Most importantly, we must also learn how to approach people in a good manner to avoid nasty judgement (s) from them. People don't want to relate with you once your approach is some how awful and inside of them, they've painted you bad.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts