Happy holidays!

Hey people, happy holidays.  This is a season of love, so I hope y'all are enjoying this period with your loved ones.
One thing we should drop behind in this 2018 is that spirit of bitterness and bad energy.
We can't keep putting people on their toes in the spirit of competition, if you're going to get me on my toes, it'll be for me to be a better person. I'm not going to put up  picture of me and  my friends then you'll come and comment about how one person is the least dressed or what have you. Chief Justice, hold it ,we didn't ask for your judgement.
Everybody carry their own baggage of strength and weakness, If I post a picture of myself and my friends, it's totally wrong of you to tell me "all your friends are fine, na only you no fine" guy, I sabi say dem fine pass me just keep your sick opinions to yourself. You can't start giving me reasons to second guess myself because of your unsolicited opinions .
All these social media people/ bloggers that pitch celeb against each other, it's really is not necessary. The sky is big enough for all birds to fly without collision. Maybe Lil kesh wouldn't have had to sing logo Benz in order to stay relevant if there was only no competition in the air and he didn't just have to be extra to stay relevant.
These nasty things go a long way in shaping people's self esteem and generally how they feel about themselves. Stop giving people reasons to doubt themselves. 2018 is going to end in about 5 or 6 days, we can drop that behind. We need more people who are comfortable in their skin next year and don't have to try too hard to fit in.
"words are very powerful, the thing you say can make or Mar a person"
Happy holidays once again
With love,
Your blogger girl🌹

Comments

  1. This is a brilliant post; why make others feel bad when you won't be given a death sentence by not commenting? I love the 'chief justice' part: it got me laighing out loud. They are actually a mischief justice. Kudos babe. I wish you more elbow grease. May your ink never run dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBH, you won't die if you just keep quiet sometimes.
      Amen, thanks for reading ❣

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this beautiful piece. You're amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts